 Trains / 3828
Re: LL Trains (was Re:8 wide and bigger(was Re: 8 Wide)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 19:43:23 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
Thanks, Russell, although they give nice views of the yard, etc, they weren't quite
close enough for me to be able to count studs;-(

-John

I remember telling myself I needed to take close-up shots.
Ummmm, I just found this link:

http://members.aol.com//geosik/width.jpg

Russell