 Trains / 3701
Re: 8 Wide train hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 04:39:56 GMT

Mike Poindexter wrote:

Here is a picture of my big hopper, followed by Larry's 6 wide version,

Disclaimer, this is not exactly mine, it's a reasonable facsimile that
Mike put together by being very observant. I'm OK with that as long as
it's disclaimed. :-)

followed by Lego's itty bitty blue one.