 Trains / 3679
Re: 8 Wide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 15:42:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
<snip>

Welcome to the "Dark Side [1]"

-John

[1] In reality, the correct side;-)

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...  -grin-

For those of you who don't know what we're talking about, John Neal (aka
"John2") thinks that all LEGO trains should be built 8 studs wide.  The
civilized world thinks they should be built 6 studs wide.  So, we have this
running argument going on!

But, even though we (the GMLTC) think John2 is *wrong*, we still like him...
And I keep saying, once he gets a couple of million bricks, we'll build him a
layout suitable for 8 wide trains!  Any time now, John...  ;-)

John1, GMLTC
  (remove the '.nospam' to reply...)