 Trains / 3684
Re: 8 wide and bigger (was Re: 8 Wide)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 21:24:39 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mike Poindexter writes:
John2,

You may not need to get a couple of million bricks for your 8 wide layout.
You can just use mine.  It will be built to allow 8 wide trains to run.  I
fixed the problems with the turns being too sharp and am going to next fix
the track point geometry.  Only real problem I am running into now is that

Would a simple solution to the turn problem be to just double up on
magnets?  (stick an extra magnet or two between the cars).

KL