 Trains / 3763
3762  |  3764
Subject:
New mod to double decker passenger train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 00:20:00 GMT

I sure am glad every else keeps posting interesting items to this trains group.

I've been pretty uninpired lately.  Thanks for keeping the reading good.

I've just got a modification to my model of a German red double decker
passenger train car and control cab.  The mod is for the roofline.  Nothing
much, but it's about all I have done these past 3 months.

See it, if you want, at:

http://www.ee.nmt.edu/~jmathis/bilevel.html

later,
James Mathis