 Trains / 3797
Re: New mod to double decker passenger train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 00:53:43 GMT

Dear James M.,

I just wanted to say again, you are one of my personal "gods of Lego®" (next to
Eric Brok)! Please go on with your design of european "trash". I rally enjoy
your page whenever I visit it, or show it to a friend of mine.

And of course I want to say my congratulation to your marriage; seems to be an
desease of our age..... please be careful: sharing a Lego-collection with some
children might be quite hard!    ;-)

Best Regards,

Ben