 Trains / 24564
Re: What if.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:53:43 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:

As for more holes sure, but I can't think of reason that holes
between stud rows 1 & 2

Well, maybe not (if you are counting from the closed end). But I wanted to go to
11!

or 2 & 3 would be used. Are there any examples or theories, I'm stumped.

Truck with a pin all the way at one end. I've done it before. That pin will
swivel if placed between 2 and 3