 Trains / 24543
Re: What if.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 10:31:28 GMT

A very interesting idea, it takes the advantages of the train bases (strength
with with the height saving of the inset bogie (truck)) but with far more
flexibility of use.
I think Lar's suggestion of leaving off one end and adding more holes would make
it even more versatile, I'm in two minds about how strong it would be, but
basically it would be stronger than a single plate.
If you did make it without one end you could mock it up by cutting the end off a
standard train base and drilling some more holes.

Tim