 Trains / 24533
24532  |  24534
Subject:
What if.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 21:15:59 GMT

Hello all

I have this idea for a what if part. Its a 6x12 train base plate. I think it
would have some advantages over the standard 6x24 and 6x28 base plates. First
off, it would alow people to make longer trains by not limiting you to the
current train plates. For you 8 widers out there, it would alow for a stronger
connection for trucks.

I would really like some feed back on this.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/8215

So if you got the time head on over to my MOC's page. It has a nice picture of
the part, and a copy of the .DAT file.

Thanks

Dave

www.GPLR.org