 Trains / 21205
Re: Introducing JetRed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 16:32:46 GMT

Lar Wrote (and I snipped)
"exciting new build techniques" ...

I like the use of the 4x4 tiles (w/4 studs) on the roof. It breaks up the lines
nicely.  Does the powered truck clear the over hanging nose?

BTW I think the best indication of response (or lack there of) is that we as a
community continue to build better and better trains (and buildings etc) due to
the fact that we openly share with each other. I'm thinking about open source
"source-code" where you can grep around until you find a snippet you need and
then "cut and paste" it. And of course the original developer doesn't receive
any credit or even knows that it was use in some obscure and/or hidden way.

I use so many different techniques that I have spotted here over the years and
either reworked to fit my particular situation or watched others rework. This
constant refining is what keeps me coming back!

SteveB