 Trains / 21156
21155  |  21157
Subject:
Introducing JetRed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 20:42:17 GMT

After completing a few renderings of Wayne Sardullo's box car, I decided to
rehash some of my old train creations, and ended up with a whole new train line.
Welcome to JetRed:

Two of the engines are MOCs, one is a recoloring of the metroliner engine.  I
also modified a few early lego sets to create four of the storage cars.  Plans
are in the works for at least two more cars, a kitchen car and a better
passenger car.  Hope you like it!

Greg Overkamp