 Trains / 21182
Re: Flaming Smokestacks, Batman! (was Re: Introducing JetRed)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 05:40:51 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tony Alexander wrote:

     Mr. Curator, lighten up.

OK, next time someone asks why no one comments, I'll just not bother commenting
at all if I can't be 100% positive.

Is that what's wanted?

The poster was, after all, complaining that no one commented on his models.

I highlighted a number of things I liked and a number of areas that I didn't and
I got jumped on.

I'm wondering who needs to lighten up here...