 Trains / 21190
Re: Introducing JetRed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 23:31:22 GMT

I wouldn't worry about it that much.  You might have ruffled some feathers, but I
doubt if anyone is getting an ulcer over it.  Feathers smooth quickly around here.

BTW, just be lucky I didn't C&P my LAST reply to a post about wanting feedback -
THAT might have pissed some people off ;-)

BTW2 - I sure wish I could build the Metroliner in those colors...

vagabondma wrote:

I deserved that and agree entirely.  At this point I regret not only posting my
rant but posting at all.  If I could delete this -blank- topic I would.  But I
hope that everyone else will just let it die already before more people get
pissed off.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/