 Trains / 19950
Re: drawbridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 22:36:09 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Bob Kojima writes:
my description was not that good.  here is how the diagonals are on my=
bridge:

and the diagonals in the spreadsheet:

(hope my ascii art turns out ok)

Yes, roger that. I get it :-)

I can easily write a sheet to do that. Actually, I have one! But it's geared
towards an arched bridge with suspended deck. I'll get these sheets to the
public soon!

-TJ