 Trains / 18903
Re: 2003 Trains - great!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 22:53:21 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
Very kind words.... Thanks, you seem to have high expectations in my
building abilities. But for the freight train I think that is a quite good
design. And we always have to be aware: these are sets to aim at kids market.

I know, and I hope they do sell well.  The freight train is probably the
only one I'm interested in, but I might just stick to buying parts.  I'd
certainly like a closer look.

Still tan looks really cool with all other colours like red, blue and purple.
Some of the cooles MOCs have come in such designs recently.

After the kids model with dark grey train windows and doors we surely will get
a S@H set with tan equivalents sooner or later. The demand for them is
obvious.

Don't forget the classic tan + brown.  It really needs to be paired with the
new dark colours though.  I'm hoping that LD put out some new items too.
And I try to mention tan every time I e-mail Shop@Home about foul-ups on the
website... :-)

Jason J Railton