 Trains / 18882
Re: 2003 Trains - great!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 23:13:19 GMT

I think Ben should say if he made the pictures this time. I think Ben would
have used more green and red colors, but maybe the low-key approach is part
of the trick.

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.trains, Roy Gal writes:
Many of you may have seen this from other posts, but  for those who haven't-
NEW TRAINS FOR 2003!
Passenger Train (bullet style)
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-4511
Cargo Train