 Trains / 18849
Re: 2003 Trains - great!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 02:21:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Stefan Garcia writes:
*drool*

That freight train rocks!!!

Is it just me, or does Lego seem to have gone hog-wild with trans-dk. gray
(smoke) parts?  It's about time!

-Stefan-

no its not you..   lego made to many for star wars.  now all those
starfighter windshields have to look nice on modern euro freight :)  but the
fact that its tinded windshields could make use if they ever got a liscence
with universal for "fast and the lego'ious"  :)