 Trains / 18830
Re: 2003 Trains - great!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 16:35:04 GMT

but to my eyes it has some straights but the train itself is NOT sitting on
track. If the set came with curved track and LEGO was sticking to previous
form, the train would be sitting on it.

However these are not necessarily the final set pics, some still say "XXX
pieces"

That's why I think that they do come with a full circle/oval of track, because
the boxes don't have a part count, which is typical for US boxes.  So, I think
that we will see full track with them- probably no points, but a oval again.
I'm looking forward to the freight train quite a bit- more containers...

James