 Trains / 18829
Re: 10017 Mini-Hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 16:13:44 GMT

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message
news:H88yqy.I6v@lugnet.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

Okay, I just dug out some pics taken at BrickFest 2002 that show the
alternate-colored F7 locomotives.

My Blue version -- http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=215647
My Black version -- http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=215633
the Yellow version -- • http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=215634

[ ... snipped ... ]

I have been running a Metroliner colored one (grey with red, white, and blue
stripes).  I have an A unit and a B unit built.

Here are a couple deep links from an unmoderated folder:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mpw/TrainShows/southhillsmall2002/030104/p
1010025.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mpw/TrainShows/southhillsmall2002/030104/p
1010029.jpg