 Trains / 16172
Re: Train Storage Carousel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 23:43:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
"Rebel Transcanner" <hendryjr@oxford.net> wrote in message

http://www.oxford.net/~hendryjr/temp/carousel1.jpg

...and here is a better, more detailed image:

http://www.oxford.net/~hendryjr/temp/carousel2.jpg

I'm the guy who always says "there's a prototype for everything  'trainish'
if you just look hard enough" but I think in this case I am not going to say
that. :-) I looked, fairly hard, but have not found one... yet.

However I WILL say that this will really rock if you can pull it off.

The closest real trains come to this would be transfer tables, I think.

Xpost to .trains but left FUT to rtlToronto... maybe some other trainhead
can think of a prototype (but PLEASE do not let the lack thereof stop you!!!)

++Lar