 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4227
Re: Train Storage Carousel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 06:47:58 GMT

The closest real trains come to this would be transfer tables, I think.

Xpost to .trains but left FUT to rtlToronto... maybe some other trainhead
can think of a prototype (but PLEASE do not let the lack thereof stop you!!!)

In a Dutch magazine I saw a concept drawing for a real-life elevator for
ships, based on a giant carousel like yours. If I remember correctly it was
to be constructed in Britain.

Eric