 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4228
Re: Train Storage Carousel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 11:40:56 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

The smart tower at the smart centres are simply static displays with all • the
various configurations of the smart (smart & pure, etc..). It's not a
VENDING MACHINE. :)

So then can you up in the tower and look at them on each floor?

NO! NO!!!!!!! IT DOES NOTHING!!!!!! IT SITS THERE AND OFFERS A LOVELY
VISUAL!!!!! It does absolutely nothing at all, it's silly, the cars probably
don't have engines, and Bill the smart + passion probably looks to Elenor
the smart + Pure and they talk about how hot it really is in there with no
ventalation and all that glass, and how one day they'll form a pact with
smart + pulse Frans downstairs to one day all pivot toward the glass and
drive through it, freeing all the neutered, empty, heartless smarts in the
tower. Then, all the ones on the ground will come over and eat the tower
smarts, because they're not really smarts.

I wish I could afford to import a smart. It's too bad they'll never come to
Canada. Or the Toyota Yaris (ECHO hatchback).

What about making the wheel out of ZNAP, and each carrier holding one car
only.  That way you can make a train by picking the sequence of cars?  Do
only 4 or 8 cars?

Oh, the mental image of that was hilarious. I don't know, I'm very soured by
the whole project now.

    Iain