 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4224
Re: Train Storage Carousel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 04:30:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
The smart tower at the smart centres are simply static displays with all the
various configurations of the smart (smart & pure, etc..). It's not a
VENDING MACHINE. :)

So then can you up in the tower and look at them on each floor?

...but really, no. I tried making the end drive tonight and I didn't even
have enough beams to finish roughing out the wheel. :-/ I could make one
that holds 4 trains, but that's stupid. I want 16 now, and I can't do it.

What about making the wheel out of ZNAP, and each carrier holding one car
only.  That way you can make a train by picking the sequence of cars?  Do
only 4 or 8 cars?

It would be a start?

Calum