 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4216
Re: Train Storage Carousel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 01:51:31 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

I agree there probably isn't a train-industry prototype for such a
device-though when Iain showed me the SMART car brochure, there is
apparently a car sized vending machine in a similar vein in Europe
somewhere.

No, no, no :)

The smart tower at the smart centres are simply static displays with all the
various configurations of the smart (smart & pure, etc..). It's not a
VENDING MACHINE. :)

versus staging tracks to put them on.  Of course, Iain has the skill to
actually build such a device...

...but really, no. I tried making the end drive tonight and I didn't even
have enough beams to finish roughing out the wheel. :-/ I could make one
that holds 4 trains, but that's stupid. I want 16 now, and I can't do it.

    Iain