 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4221
Re: Train Storage Carousel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 02:56:38 GMT

<french fry vender>

Yes, those are cool. Ditto the popcorn venders...

<great contest idea for a vending machine>

Mine will vend znap parts :)

Good thing you're in Canada then, inasmuch as one cent Canadian may be all
people are willing to pay (one cent US being too much for certain Znap parts!)

(grins. ducks, runs... down to the basement to look at ALL my Znap which I
haven't made into anything yet. Give me time. I will!!!!! but I sure have a
lot of it! How'd that happen?)

++Lar