 Trains / 15144
Re: transcript is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 16:19:38 GMT

If those gray wheels will only be 10020 and not a "Sante Fe Service Pack"
then building additional cars will get *very* expensive.

If Lego Direct wants to become the 'new Lionel' (see the transcript), I
would consider this type of situation a barrier to entry into the hobby.

It is going to be very interesting to see
a) how fast the 10020 sells out (mine is back ordered to March 27)
b) where LD goes with trains after this.

Bryan

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message
I think the service pack will provide the parts to change the engine into
the b-unit - *not* provide the essential b-unit parts you mention... but • I'd
rather it was your way.