 Trains / 15143
15142  |  15144
Subject:
Stickers and Windows (Was Re: transcript is up)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 16:21:18 GMT

The 10020 has both Stickers and Windows.

The side circular windows are an actual piece NOT a sticker.
The text 'santa fe' on the sides and front are stickers!  See me images on
the brickshelf side for real close ups of the engine that they brought to
Brickswest.  It's in a subfolder where you found the transcripts....

As for what ther 'service pack' will bring we are not sure.  The only thing
we do know is that they are working on it but have not finished trying to
figure out what they will provide.  For sure it will have 2 more window
pieces so that you can create the B-Unit.  Other than that the VP could not
say more.  I got the impression that they were still doing development of it.
-AHui