 Trains / 15136
Re: transcript is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:14:47 GMT

Couple of questions and observations...

1. A & B units - I assume a "B" unit is a non-passenger / non-cargo unit
that drives behind the main engine?  Correct? So on
http://www.midwestnpioneer.org/timetable/fallenflags/superchief.html

the B unit is the second unit in the first graphic.

2. Has it been determined if the 10020 windows are true round windows or
stickers? It is tough to tell from

But it looks like printed panels on

3. If LD were to produce a Sante Fe parts service pack, it would seem to me
a service pack would need to also have gray wheels and the gray engine sides
along with the window port panels. I would purchase multiple copies of the
expansion set just for the gray wheels and engine sides.

To all those who went to BricksWest, thanks for the excellent coverage.
Ahui, thanks for the transcript. The future for trains is very bright.

Bryan

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.trains, Ahui Herrera writes:

Thanks for the transcript, Ahui!

I have just 2 questions:
1. Will LD be producing any Super Chief cars?

I got the impression that a service pack would be offered to convert the
"engine" into a car but the transcript talks about b-units (which I assume
is a tail engine). I'm not sure why we need a service pack to do that - • was
it/is it different?

BTW : My daughter already has a yellow "Super Chief" (the 2933)

2. What's the big no-no with a Peanuts Licence?

Peanuts.

Scott A

ROSCO