 Trains / 15125
15124  |  15126
Subject:
transcript is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 04:39:35 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I'm also uploading images of the prize table and a bunch of other stuff.
There are some close ups of the Santa Fe for you train lovers....

-Ahui

The images will take me some time as there are 285 images for a total of
200MB!  I'm uploading them in 12 parts... all in one folder.  The videos
clips I will upload tomorrow.