 Trains / 15130
Re: transcript is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 08:58:12 GMT

Ahui Herrera wrote:

I'm also uploading images of the prize table and a bunch of other stuff.
There are some close ups of the Santa Fe for you train lovers....

-Ahui

The images will take me some time as there are 285 images for a total of
200MB!  I'm uploading them in 12 parts... all in one folder.  The videos
clips I will upload tomorrow.

Cool.
The bad news is that "a space legend is not likely anytime soon".
Guess thats EVEN MORE of my money going into 2nd hand stuff.
Not everyone wants STAR WARS brad :)