 Trains / 15134
Re: transcript is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 13:29:03 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.trains, Ahui Herrera writes:

Thanks for the transcript, Ahui!

I have just 2 questions:
1. Will LD be producing any Super Chief cars?

I got the impression that a service pack would be offered to convert the
"engine" into a car but the transcript talks about b-units (which I assume
is a tail engine). I'm not sure why we need a service pack to do that - was
it/is it different?

BTW : My daughter already has a yellow "Super Chief" (the 2933)

2. What's the big no-no with a Peanuts Licence?

Peanuts.

Scott A

ROSCO