 Trains / 15126
Re: transcript is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 05:05:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ahui Herrera writes:

I'm also uploading images of the prize table and a bunch of other stuff.
There are some close ups of the Santa Fe for you train lovers....

-Ahui

The images will take me some time as there are 285 images for a total of
200MB!  I'm uploading them in 12 parts... all in one folder.  The videos
clips I will upload tomorrow.

THANKS for posting that transcript.

Fascinating reading (1) and it must have been a fair bit of work for you to
do all that transcribing. Your effort is much appreciated by this reader
and, I am sure, many others.

1 - even if some of the questions were predictable.... notice how Brad
easily riffed on J2's comments, you'd think he knew what was coming! He must
have KNOWN someone would complain about (lack of) Town so he could whip out
the new legends sets!

++Lar