 Trains / 15127
Re: WOW! - BricksWest 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 06:28:37 GMT

I omitted including lugnet.events.brickswest when I posted this message
before, so here it is in case you missed it previoulsy,

For those of you unable to attend the Inaugural BricksWest Event, I've posted a
variety of pics from the event on my BrickShelf page

I currently have some of the pics of the SCLTC Layout that was up in the
Pavilion at the LEGOLAND Park.  I will be adding more pics later, but
thought I would at least get these up for all to see now and will let you
know when I've added more pics as well.

Enjoy!

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Steven Barile writes:
That was a blast; on so many levels its hard to recount them all. The best
part was hangin' with everyone! It was great to put faces to names, meeting
many for a 2nd or 3rd time and building on old friendships. The MOCs,
Frank's 12v setup, and trading ideas during the sessions, and driving the
Santa Fe around! AND the SCLTC's layout was incredible! Their 2nd show was
like our (PNLTC) 10th w/ RCX trains, operating drive-in movie, and even
sculpted trees... ;) The other exhibits were great as well.

Thanks everyone for coming, there was definiately critical mass. As for a
couple glitches, in the big picture, it didn't even matter. I can't wait
until 2003.

Matt, you did it!

SteveB