 Trains / 14646
Re: Broken Monorail Motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 03:03:53 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tony Hafner writes:
In another post, Mike gave this link with a picture of your monorail:

I have a spacey monorail with a motor brick cover, but yours looks like it
gives really good coverage.  Do you have any closeups of it?  Or
instructions?  And does it work for all normal track configs?
Here's some pictures of the cover; let me know if it's not clear enough:

The train runs fine forwards and backwards. As Mike Walsh remembers, running
backwards, it can't push closed a switching track without derailing some of
the time. If there are three cars in front of the motor, the motor pushes
one of the middle cars off the track before the first car can close the
switch. Maybe a little weight in the middle cars would fix that, though.

Cary