 Trains / 14592
Re: Broken Monorail Motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 20:09:03 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Frank Filz writes:
Has anyone managed to take a monorail motor apart? I just received an
auction lot which included a non-functioning motor (actually, the motor
runs but something's wrong in the gearbox).

FUT: lugnet.trains

Prolly the better question is "has anyone managed to put a motor back
together again and had it work?"   GRIN.

But I do not remember seeing any pics of the inside of one (unlike the train
motor, there are several out there, as people disassemble them to put DCC
in). I might be misremembering.

If you do go for it, take lots of pics every step of the way, eh??? (help
you reassemble it as well as give info to everyone else!)