 Trains / 14593
14592  |  14594
Subject:
Changes to front page of .trains web view
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 20:33:58 GMT

Well I don't normally announce changes to the front page of the web view, I
just make them but I did want to encourage you to check this one change out...

Jeroen de Haan very kindly has put up a suitably sized image of his
phenomenal poster for use on the front page. So there it is... it's a bit
too small to really use for detailed views of course but I sure think it
looks spiffy.

Comments welcome in my email.

Also I've received a few private site URLs which people asked that I put on
the page. There really are too many sites out there to link to so I tend to
just link to sites that have significant informational content or truly
stunning things. If I have time I may in future start a links page but I
fear it would be a duplication of effort.

Comments welcome on that in my email as well...