 Trains / 14600
Re: Broken Monorail Motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 22:37:11 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Frank Filz writes:
I would actually be somewhat pleased if I got it apart and couldn't get it
working again but still got it together as something for playing with a
multi-car train with a dummy motor providing some of the connection. Think:

monorail-car motor monorail-car monorail-car motor monorail-car

instead of:

monorail-car monorail-car motor monorail-car monorail-car

which is the lashup Mike Walsh and Cary Clark use for their 4 car monorail
trains.

I've been told that hauling this much weight (which applies to either
arrangement) can be really bad for the motors.  What experience do you have
with this?  Do the motors take it well?

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com