 Trains / 14635
Re: Broken Monorail Motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 20:01:33 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steve Bliss writes:

If you do go for it, take lots of pics every step of the way, eh??? (help
you reassemble it as well as give info to everyone else!)

Eh, Larry, do you have a digital camera I might borrow?  I've recently
acquired a monorail motor,

FALSE. You were LOANED one for a specific purpose. :-)

I thought I might have a go at dissassembly of
it.  I'm sure my friend who loaned it to me won't mind. ;)

I'm sure he would. In fact I'm certain of it. Did I mention he has a
concealed carry permit? :-)

(Hey!  I thought you all said Monorail wasn't Train!  What is this thread
doing in .train?)

Um, I dunno. I don't have any mono resources on the trains page but I guess
I could add some. So where should this thread go? Town? Space? Both? It's
sort of trainish but you may be right. MAYBE we need a lugnet.trains.monorail???

I would say that SOMEONE thinks monorail is Train anyway:

http://www.1000steine.de/themen/bauwettbewerb/060/060.htm

(My mother told me of riding the Wuppertalbahn when she was young... it
dates from before WW II I believe. It was built over the river because there
was no place else to put it)

++Lar