 Trains / 14640
Re: Broken Monorail Motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 21:21:39 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steve Bliss writes:

If you do go for it, take lots of pics every step of the way, eh??? (help
you reassemble it as well as give info to everyone else!)

Eh, Larry, do you have a digital camera I might borrow?  I've recently
acquired a monorail motor,

FALSE. You were LOANED one for a specific purpose. :-)

"acquired", "loaned", these are just semantics you're playing at.  :)

I thought I might have a go at dissassembly of
it.  I'm sure my friend who loaned it to me won't mind. ;)

I'm sure he would. In fact I'm certain of it. Did I mention he has a
concealed carry permit? :-)

Oh, well, in *that* case.  <innocent whistling, sounds of a Dremel fade away
in the background>  Umm, the motor is fine.  Just fine.  Anyone got some
white plastic-like putty?  Just a little bit would do...

(Hey!  I thought you all said Monorail wasn't Train!  What is this thread
doing in .train?)

Um, I dunno. I don't have any mono resources on the trains page but I guess
I could add some. So where should this thread go? Town? Space? Both? It's
sort of trainish but you may be right. MAYBE we need a
lugnet.trains.monorail???

Ha.  Let's add a little A-R to that compartmentalized dorkdom, eh?

I would say that SOMEONE thinks monorail is Train anyway:

http://www.1000steine.de/themen/bauwettbewerb/060/060.htm

Wow!  Very nice.  That would be a cool thing for a large display.

I've never seen a Ruderen row a canoe like a rowboat. :)

Steve