 Trains / 14645
Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 02:25:19 GMT

Is this possible?  Not for me...  I have 7 or 8 whole circles plus quite a
few boxes of additional curved track.  This past weekend, a friend of mine
designed a layout that used all of my curves, most of my straight track, and
we still had room in the living room.  I should have taken a picture...

Ya, well... I still have to take photos (more of them) of my basement.  I have
580 pieces of straight track.  All are used.  And, I need more for my station,
and for sidings (I have 3 track switches still spare, plus 2 leads for the
station that still need track...)

I also have about 10 full circles.  I think I am using 4 or so.  No, don't buy
any curved track new, ask here (I'd be happy to trade 2:1 for straight)

James P