 Trains / 14620
Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 07:05:04 GMT

Try searching on www.brickshelf.com for the trains that have been
discontinued, if you intend to add some of these to your collection (thru
auctions, for instance). Most of them are from the 45xx, 77xx and 78xx
series. IMHO, they are very good sets, and who knows, you may end up finding
cool stuff.

I will definitely look for some discontinued trains.  So many of them have
such character, it'll be fun to find them.

I'll talk to you later.

Paul