 Trains / 14608
Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 23:43:08 GMT

Take a look through the resources that you see on the front page of the
group via the web interface: http://news.lugnet.com/trains

There is a lot of info there... ESPECIALLY pore over the FAQ. It answers all
of your questions posed in this post... Cary did an amazing job pulling it
all together.

Super -- thanks bunches.  There is indeed a lot of great info there.

Mostly, I was interested in pre-sale concerns -- that is, what should I
think about before I buy.  But I do think the FAQ will come in handy, so
thanks for pointing it out.

Once I get my set, I may do a bit of looking around for vintage trains that
I might like to own.

Now I'm off to F.A.O. Schwartz in NYC to see what other LEGO I might like to
own.

Talk to you later, Larry.

Paul