 Trains / 14613
Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 01:59:40 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Frank Filz writes:
Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Take a look through the resources that you see on the front page of the
group via the web interface: http://news.lugnet.com/trains

Larry, I know you like testing us (since you never make misteaks), and
perhaps you wanted to expose the newbie to the subtleties of the Lugnet
interface, but you really should have posted the correct URL:

http://news.lugnet.com/trains/

Na... the other one works, sort of. And exposes those subtleties. Two wins.