 Trains / 14611
Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 01:29:28 GMT

FAO is not your best bet for actually buying things! It's fine to look at
but they charge 10-20% OVER list price. So look, but then buy elsewhere.

10-20%?  You're being *far* too kind here.  The upper bound is at least 66%.

Another thing- NEVER buy curved 9v track.  Every "starter" set comes with a
whole circle, and by the time you have your 3rd, you likely have all you
will ever need.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com