 Trains / 11369
Re: Neals Baits, I'm biting.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 13:49:01 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Kelly III writes:

<snip>

But, like you say, to each their own.  We don't have to agree.

I read through this fairly carefully, and unless J3 is saying that J2 is
saying that people should say that their creation is "pure" when it isn't, I
do not think these two are disagreeing. And I don't think that J2 is saying
that.

LEGO is a big tent. People should be proud of what they create and the
manner in which they create it should not be secret. To each their own indeed.

I call for honesty in creation, and acceptance of others choices. (as do we
all, I imagine, if we but think about it). And that's what I really think
both J2 and J3 are saying!!!

++Lar