 Trains / 11352
Re: Great train related web sites? Now: G Scale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 18:24:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

<shaking head> "sanctity of Lego brick"  that is a load of B as in B, and S as • in
S....

Ya, that was sorta my take on it all.  I just took my toys and went home.  Some
people just don't play well with others.

I checked it out.  Very nice, Katie.  One thing, however.  Did I notice that • you
employed <gasp> hated Playmobil figs and buildings????

Thanks!  Yes, once upon a time I had one of the largest Playmobil collections
around but I don't like their more modern stuff as well as the old classic
stuff.  The old half-timbered building series they did is *almost* 1:22.5.
Give or take.  The people of course are way out there, but they make good cheap
crowd fillers. And the "rivet counters" hate my layout.....  But after a couple
of nice German beers it all looks "scale" to me ;-)

Katie