 Trains / 11339
Re: Great train related web sites?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 13:44:58 GMT

Why would Jake want those?? :-) He is building REAL trains, not eurotrash.
<grins, ducks and runs far, far away>

Yeah, he wants American  style wagons...

To go with his MOT.
<skips off in opposite direction, then breaks into sprint when out of sight>

Seriously, your site ought to be in the proto section of the links being
collected. Fascinating stuff. Are you getting hits from many places yet?

There's some real curios in there, of which Huw has done some good versions
of himself.  At least you can build the shorter wheelbases to scale and
still have them get round corners.

Jason J Railton