 Trains / 11226
Re: 9V train motor(s?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 19:31:27 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message
<snip> I myself have done a conversion of a 9V motor to run on 12V track,
and Felsir
from the Netherlands uses 12V motors on 9V track. He has a hollow 9V motor
housing to pick up the currancy from the 9V track.
</snip>

Would Felsir be Frank Buiting? I know he did the same trick...
(http://members.brabant.chello.nl/~f.buiting/lego/trains/steamer.html)

Duq

That's correct. "Felsir" is the nick of Frank Buiting. He uses it if he posts
at the german newsgroup under 1000steine.de and he has also given it at his
lugnet memberpage:
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=401

I have had the luck to see some of his creations at the FGLTC show in Muelheim
in april.

Leg Godt!

Ben