 Trains / 11227
Re: Train Platform/Harbor Base available again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.boats
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 21:31:48 GMT

Manfred Moolhuysen wrote:

Hello all,

The train- as well as the boat-people may be interested to know that, at
least in Europe, accessories item #5044 is available from Lego S@H again.
This accessory pack containes: 1x part 2617 Platform 16 x 16 x 2 & 1/3 Even
and 1x part 2642 Platform 16 x 16 x 2 & 1/3 Ramp, both in light grey.
For image see:  http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5044

I think there are two platforms and one ramp in 5044, not just one platform.

/Eric McC/