 Trains / 11231
Re: 9V train motor(s?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 11:04:09 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Frank Buiting writes:
In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

That's correct. "Felsir" is the nick of Frank Buiting. He uses it if he posts
at the german newsgroup under 1000steine.de and he has also given it at his
lugnet memberpage:
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=401

Also in the German 'Who-Is-Who' page:
http://195.88.140.13/forum/wiw/felsir.htm
(hey Larry, do you post/read there?
http://195.88.140.13/forum/wiw/larrypieniazek.htm )

At least he is aktive there in the new auction house: his name is "lar".

I have had the luck to see some of his creations at the FGLTC show in • Muelheim
in april.

Yup, except that the train in that picture is not mine (I don't know who
owns the train in the picture)...

Ok, I deleted that picture and have uploaded it under new name... Sorry I
really was of the opinion it was yours, Frank....

Regards,

Ben

The trains in this picture are mine:
In the back (right side) of the picture you can see the "12V" train
-Frank 'Felsir' Buiting